SP-8 V2 GLOVE
A CE certified glove constructed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain leather and featuring a rugged polymer knuckle protection, the SP-8 V2 offers high levels of protection, movement and comfort. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a velcro cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit.
• Specifically developed and designed for an optimized women’s performance fit.
• Constructed with a durable goat leather chassis and strategically positioned 3D mesh inserts on the top hand surface for an optimized level of comfort, durability and internal airflow.
• Thumb and palm reinforcement offers excellent grip on the controls while giving greater seam protection and durability.
• Newly developed, innovative stretch insert between palm and thumb provides excellent fit on the control and range of movement.
• Suede reinforcements on the outer hand are backed with foam padding for abrasion resistance.
• Molded hard knuckle protection constructed from nylon compound for high levels of protection, strength, weight-saving and durability.
• Palm, outer thumb and backhand are padded with energy-absorbing EVA foam for abrasion resistance and impacts.
• Sonic welded TPR finger sliders for impact and abrasion resistance.
• Velcro® cuff closure with TPR puller for safe and secure closure.
• Suede reinforced fingertips for sensitivity and control.
• Stretch mesh fourchettes for fit, flexibility and airflow.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS smartphone devices.
• Pre-curved finger construction for fit and reduction in rider fatigue.
• Velcro cuff closure, plus elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit.
• Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
• Printed and embroidered logos on wrist and fingers, plus heat stamped logo on knuckle.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger for use with touch screen devices.