SEKTOR WATERPROOF SHOES
Constructed from a lightweight microfiber main chassis and incorporating medial and lateral protection, as well as a reinforced toe-box, the Sektor Waterproof Shoe has a waterproof membrane and a specially developed rubber compound sole designed to give exceptional levels of water run-off and grip. The sole has an integrated shank for footpeg support and structural rigidity.
• The upper is constructed from a superbly lightweight, durable and abrasion resistance microfiber.
• Waterproof membrane lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
• Medial ankle protection for improved fit and a lighter weight.
• Original speed lace system derived from Auto racing shoes for a personalized fit and feel.
• Lateral ankle strap provides secure closure and fits within the upper ankle polymer protection panel to ensure a flush finish.
• Flex areas on the heel and instep for an enhanced comfort while walking.
• Small reflex detailing on heel and eyelet area makes the rider more visible to other road users.
• Internal protective toe-box and heel counter are positioned under the microfiber outer chassis.
• Extremely lightweight, specifically compounded, rubber sole provides textured grip, excellent absorption and features an integrated support shank for enhanced sole rigidity.
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with mesh lining on top.
• SEKTOR shoe is Cat 2 CE-certified to 89/686/ECC EU directive.
• TPR lateral ankle protector and slider for more protection and high abrasion resistance.