A comfortable, relaxed-fitting performance racing suit which incorporates excellent safety features and technically innovative materials, the Stratos suit is certified to SFI homologation standards. Lightweight and anatomically optimized, the Stratos features a shiny Nomex outer material finish to give the suit a vibrancy which aids the visibility of sponsor logos. Driver comfort is also paramount, and to this end the Stratos has knitted stretch panels on the arms and back, pre-curved arms and legs, and extended shoulders to offer a greater range of movement. Other details include an internal pocket, a fleece lining, cuffs on the arms , boot cut on the legs and flat seams on the shoulders.
• Advanced three-layer Aramidic construction suit for improved heat resistance performance.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction facilitates the effective extraction of a driver in event of a crash.
• Bootcut leg construction for comfort while driving.
• Weight 410g/sqm.
• Aramidic knitted stretchable panels on the back waist provide maximum comfort and ease of movement Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort.
• Adjustable belted waist for a precise fit.
• Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling is patterned to create the optimum fit while driving.
• Ribbed, stretchable wrist cuffs.
• Wide thigh pockets offer convenient storage.
• Relaxed fit.
• Certified to SFI (SFI:3.2A/5) standard.
• 100% Aramidic outer shell fabric has exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.