GP RACE SUIT
Certified to FIA and SFI homologation standards, the GP Race Suit features a fully floating arm construction and elasticated stretch panel on the back for excellent, anatomical performance fit. Featuring new aggressive design and exciting colorways, the GP Race incorporates an aramid two-layer construction for comfort and protection.
NOTE: Photos for reference only.
GP RACE SUIT
• Certified to FIA (FIA: 8856-2000) and SFI (SFI: 3.2A/5) standards
• Advanced two-layer Aramidic construction for weight saving, durability and improved heat-resistance performance.
• 100% aramidic outer layer with aramidic base layer for maximum heat transfer protection.
• Aramidic reinforced, elasticated lower back panel for unrestricted movement.
• Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit.
• Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience.
• Velcro-adjustable collar and belted waist for precise fit.
• Floating arm construction for unrestricted performance.
• Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.
• Ribbed, stretchable wrist and foot cuffs.
• Thigh pockets for convenient, unobtrusive storage.